Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Power of the Mind

I am big believer in the power of the mind. If you think about something enough it will eventually come true, within reason of course.

A funny example of this happened the other day while shopping at Trader Joe's. I was holding a glass bottle of unsweetened ice tea to read the labels, and I began imagining dropping the bottle, maybe because I had opened toed shoes on, I'm not really sure why I had this image in my mind. But sure enough a second later "boom" I dropped the bottle and it shattered everywhere, whoops! I guess the mind is a powerful thing.

I have personally utilized the power of believing in many other, more serious aspects of my life, from sports to academics to work, and even to personal finance. Whether you want to save more money, improve your investment and finance knowledge, or make more money the first step is believing you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment