Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Greatest Predictors of Net Worth

Lot of studies and statistical models have been performed on a number of predictors for personal and household net worth. Most of these studies have shown education, annual salary, and IQ have a high correlation to to net worth. I am not interested in writing about the already studied and easily sampled data points. I want to examine a couple more "heuristic" indicators of net worth.
  1. From personal experience I find the greatest indicator of net worth to be the net worth of those in your social circle and those you spend the most time with
  2. I find also there is an inverse relationship between daily television watching hours and net worth. The more TV watched per day, the lower a persons net worth. Think about this one and let me know if you think this is true!
Actions:
  1. Surround yourself with like-minded people with similar goals.
  2. Watch less TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment